September 16, 2009

French Onion Dip Recipe

This is a quick, and easy french onion dip recipe. This dip can be made in about 5 minutes flat, but it will need time to sit. This recipe is great for any occasion football party's, get together's, or just for anytime you want a great tasting dip!

Ingredients:

1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
1 16oz. sour cream
1/2 cup of ranch dressing

Directions:

1. Using a small bowl, combine all ingredients, and mix well
2. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving

Serve with your favorite chips

1 comment:

Polly said...

Bless you!! My grandson loves dips and I hate those recipes that have about a thousand ingredients in them! This will be a breeze to make and I have grandchildren that will just about inhale it with their chips. I will be back for sure to look further. I love recipes!