August 31, 2010

Cheap Meal Ideas For Family's On A Budget

Coming up with cheap meal ideas for family's on a budget can be a tough task indeed. I have found quite a few cheap dinner recipes, that may help you save some cash on your grocery bill.    

I was laid off back in June of 2010, due to the fallen economy. You can imagine as a single mother of 3, I have been looking for every way possible to save each penny that I can. I use to spend $200 + per week for groceries when I was working, now we are lucky if we have $80-$100 per week to spend for groceries.

This situation has inspired me to help others in the same, or similar positions. I have decided to add a new category to this blog- Cheap Dinner Recipes. I am going to let you in on all of the cheap meal ideas that I have  found to be helpful, as well as good tasting.

Make sure to check this section often, as my goal is to find at least 31 cheap dinner recipes. If you would like to share a cheap meal idea with us, please leave me a comment. 

No comments: